KBM SERIES BLOCK-MODULAR BOILER ROOMS
The EnergoMash Factory LLC produces various types of boiler rooms with various capacities designed for various types of fuel: starting from big industrial facilities ending in movable installations and mini-boiler-rooms.
The production process for boiler-rooms may be divided into the following stages:
- Stage 1: Production of a metal block-module, construction of a separate building using light metal structures or preparation of the existing building which will further be used for the boiler-room mounting.
- Stage 2: Assembling of the main components. Connection of the components in such a way that a single boiler-room structure is produced;
- Stage 3: Quality control. This is an obligatory stage for any boiler room produced by us;
- Stage 4: Acceptance tests and acceptance procedures by the QC department together with the client. The abovementioned operations are performed on the company’s production facilities.
Once all the stages are fulfilled successfully, the boiler-room is packed and prepared for shipping to the mounting area.
The engineering process includes elaboration of all the necessary design documentation starting with a front-end engineering design and preparation of a technical design specification for the equipment and the boiler room ending in approval of various engineering documentation.
The engineering process includes processing of all the stages of the project considering the current norms and regulations, the Building Code of Russia and other documents.
Our company has an experience in engineering of heating supply facilities, so it helps us resolve the tasks set by the Customer in the shortest possible time and reduces the period between the contract formation (start of engineering and construction) and the commissioning works.
ABTP SERIES AUTOMATED BLOCK TYPE HEATING UNITS
Block-type heating units (or individual heating units) – this is the way to reduce the expenses on energy carriers. One of the priority areas of our activities includes assembly, supply and mounting of automated block-type heating units for energy providers, housing and utilities infrastructure, municipal unitary enterprises, property management companies, various industrial and engineering enterprises. Automated block-type heating units allow controlling of the actual consumption of thermal energy and monitoring of the total or current heating energy consumption per specific periods of time which facilitates the maintenance of energy consuming facilities and helps to decrease the costs significantly. We successfully develop automated block-type heating units, energy-efficient heat supply systems, engineering systems. We also specialize in design, mounting, reconstruction, automation; we offer warranty service and post-warranty service.
Designation of automated block type heating units
Automated block-type heating units (or individual heating units) – this is the way to reduce the expenses on energy carriers. One of the priority areas of our activities includes assembly, supply and mounting of automated block-type heating units for energy providers, housing and utilities infrastructure, municipal unitary enterprises, property management companies, various industrial enterprises.
The following tasks are solved by means of automation of heating units:
1. Control of heating supply to buildings is performed with the consideration of the ambient temperature and the dynamics of its changes.
2. With the heating system been automated, the heating supply is performed by means of maintenance of the specified temperature range.
SYSTEM OF AUTOMATION AND DISPATCHING OF ENGINEERING SYSTEMS
The automation and dispatching solution for the city’s engineering systems is based on the hardware and software suite.
The hardware and software suite includes programmed logic controllers, data collection and processing units and a complex of programs for development of automation and dispatching projects of various scales.
Advantages of using the hardware and software suite for automation of engineering networks:
- saving of fuel, electric energy and water;
- decrease of atmospheric emission of pollutants;
- increase of the service life of equipment;
- decrease of the equipment downtime;
- minimization of emergency situations;
- accounting of energy consumption;
- reduction of personnel expenses.
Functions performed by the hardware and software suite on condition of complete automation of engineering networks of any types and versions:
- control of start and shutdown of boilers, capacity adjustment;
- cascade control of boilers functioning;
- activation of a reserve boiler in case of shutdown of the main boiler;
- automatic adjustment of the heat carrier parameters;
- automatic feeding of heating supply contours;
- control of functioning of boiler-room pumps;
- equipment protection in case of contingency;
- implementation of energy-saving algorithms during the boiler-room operation;
- emergency alarm, sound notification and transmission of emergency messages to the upper level;
- notifications through sms and e-mail;
- control by means of the control board located on the front side of the cabinet/computer;
- filing and automatic report preparation.
The purposes of automation:
- Safe operation.
- Energy-efficient control.
The tasks of automation:
- Provision of safe process conditions of engineering systems
- Decrease of fuel and energy consumption.
- Increase of service life of technologic equipment
- Decrease of atmospheric emission of pollutants
- Decrease of the number of production personnel and increase of its efficiency